CPU
Intel i7-8565U CPU
Graphics
Intel HD 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys , been working on this hackintosh build , I got the sound and brightness working but I'm hitting a dead end , I can't get the battery to work , I cannot get location to work.
I have tested the battery by applying the dsdt patch for both HP G62-B13SL and HP G6 2221ss but none of them works.
I have uploaded a debug file , can I have some direction .
I am using an external Wifi card for the moment , don't want to open this fairly new machine that is still under warranty and I will only open the box if I have a working hackintosh , otherwise windows is back,

Processor is I5-7200 U , Kaby lake chipset , 0x010EC0295 rev 2 sound ( assuming ALC295).
Regards

Attachments

• debug_379.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 101
Hi guys , been working on this hackintosh build , I got the sound and brightness working but I'm hitting a dead end , I can't get the battery to work , I cannot get location to work.
I have tested the battery by applying the dsdt patch for both HP G62-B13SL and HP G6 2221ss but none of them works.
I have uploaded a debug file , can I have some direction .
I am using an external Wifi card for the moment , don't want to open this fairly new machine that is still under warranty and I will only open the box if I have a working hackintosh , otherwise windows is back,

Processor is I5-7200 U , Kaby lake chipset , 0x010EC0295 rev 2 sound ( assuming ALC295).
Regards

You will need to create a custom battery patch for your DSDT as there is no current patch with BMN0 at offset 0x20.
(there is the HP 17t with offset 0x21, but that won't work).
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-patch-dsdt-for-working-battery-status.116102/

how hard it would be to modify the 17t patch ?
I dont think im capable of actually creating the patch from 0 but i think i would be able to modify an existing one

You may be able to borrow parts from it.
You will need a solid understanding of the battery patching process in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back