Contribute
Register

HP ELITEBOOK 9470m YOSIMITE MAC OSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have already created distinct USB flash with 8GB or 16GB, using method 2a ou 2b and tested on all the 3 USB ports available and it doesn't boot! The clover menu doesn't appear :(

What happens when you run BOOTX64.efi or CLOVERX64.efi via "Boot to EFI file" from BIOS? You're using that option, right?

What happens when you run BOOTX64.efi or CLOVERX64.efi via "Boot to EFI file" from BIOS? You're using that option, right?
Nothing... black screen!

Nothing... black screen!

Make sure you created your USB correctly. Post your EFI/CLOVER folder if you need someone to tell you what you did wrong.

Also, make sure your BIOS settings are correct.

Hi what do you mean by efi/clover folder?

It is a folder on your EFI partition containing CLOVER and its configuration.

Hi RehabMan,

Thanks for the great tutorial. I installed El Capitan using your Clover Hot patch method on my HP Folio 9470m, and everything is working fine.

But I have a question for you. Which Fan SSDT should I use? or wont be harmful for my laptop? Currently I am using the "Fan - Quiet" one. Which one of the Fan control SSDTs will provide proper cooling to the processor?

Any suggestion will be hugely helpful. :)

Last edited:
Hi RehabMan,

Thanks for the great tutorial. I installed El Capitan using your Clover Hot patch method on my HP Folio 9470m, and everything is working fine.

But I have a question for you. Which Fan SSDT should I use? or wont be harmful for my laptop? Currently I am using the "Fan - Quiet" one. Which one of the Fan control SSDTs will provide proper cooling to the processor?

Any suggestion will be hugely helpful. :)

Fan SSDT is a personal choice. Use whichever you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back