Motherboard
Razer Blade 15 Advanced Late 2018
CPU
I5 8750H
Graphics
GTX 1070 (Mobile)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys I recently hackintoshed my 8460p and bought the reccomended wifi card installed it and everything and I can't get it to work. It says in system profiler under pci that the drivers aren't installed. Any ideas? The wifi card is the 43224AGN

Hi guys I recently hackintoshed my 8460p and bought the reccomended wifi card installed it and everything and I can't get it to work. It says in system profiler under pci that the drivers aren't installed. Any ideas? The wifi card is the 43224AGN

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

All files in one zip :)

Attachments

• All Files.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 66
Hi rehab man thanks for the fantastic guide. loved it. i got everything but one tiny thing going. the keyboard shortcuts aren't as they were whilst using hp prebook installer. e.g brightness keys rant f10 and f11 anymore their f2 and f3. is this function still supported using hot patch?

Hi rehab man thanks for the fantastic guide. loved it. i got everything but one tiny thing going. the keyboard shortcuts aren't as they were whilst using hp prebook installer. e.g brightness keys rant f10 and f11 anymore their f2 and f3. is this function still supported using hot patch?

I think it is likely you chose the wrong SSDT-KEY*.aml.

Read guide post #1, "Problem Reporting".

hi rehab man everythings working now thats just one more question. are multi touch gestures supported in anyway? like the 3 finger scrolling and pinching to open launchpad?

hi rehab man everythings working now thats just one more question. are multi touch gestures supported in anyway? like the 3 finger scrolling and pinching to open launchpad?

Scrolling is with two fingers. Three finger swipes are supported if you configure them in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts. Read guide post #1, "Other post-install tasks".

No pinch gestures are implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back