Contribute
Register

HP Elite X2 Thunderbolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.
Most of the code is grabbed from the SSDT for x1c6 which uses stock TB firmware and native macOS TB mode. https://github.com/tylernguyen/x1c6-hackintosh
There are several ACPI renames: NTFY to XTFY, RP01._INI to XINI (to ignore original _INI and call revised INIT from PCI0._INI at the end), _PTS to ZPTS, _WAK To ZWAK, PXSX._PS0 to XPS0, PXSX._PS3 to XPS3.
If you can read what's with the log, here:

Interesting to see that the VID changes now that you mentioned RAM address may change in your Zbook thread. Log shows Realtek PCIe card VID 522A10EC instead of TB 15DA8086. I do see RAM address changing from F0100000 and F7800000.
Can you send me your efi folder. For some reason I can't get so cool amount of debug. I do have only 20-25 rolls of debug. No matter if I do use clover or opencore

Here.
I'm thinking it may give you a headache because I probably have so many things that are not for your laptop like custom fan reading. But I hope you sort things out :)

Attachments

• 아카이브.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 55
Here.
I'm thinking it may give you a headache because I probably have so many things that are not for your laptop like custom fan reading. But I hope you sort things out :)
Thanks! I just want to find the reason why debug is not fully stored at log. And no matter which os is running..

Sad, but no difference...
2A624FD1-9614-46B6-80BF-970BDBD9EB13.jpeg
Even half of that can’t be stored at system log

Last edited:
Hey I just remembered I had a hard time viewing logs with DebugEnhancer.kext enabled. I disabled the kext and could see more items. Are you loadin this kext? Try disabling it if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back