Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ds3h
CPU
intel
Graphics
nvidia
Hi everbody,
I tried to install Mavericks 10.9.4 on a HP DM3 1060ef (processor: intel SU4100, graphics: nvidia G105M, wifi: atheros AR9285). Everything is fine (even trackpad is working...) but no sleep :cry:. In fact, the computer goes to sleep but it doesn't wake up. If anyone has an idea, it would make this computer a great hackintosh. I can post the kexts it used to get everything working, if someone needs them.
Thanks

Hi everbody,
I tried to install Mavericks 10.9.4 on a HP DM3 1060ef (processor: intel SU4100, graphics: nvidia G105M, wifi: atheros AR9285). Everything is fine (even trackpad is working...) but no sleep :cry:. In fact, the computer goes to sleep but it doesn't wake up. If anyone has an idea, it would make this computer a great hackintosh. I can post the kexts it used to get everything working, if someone needs them.
Thanks

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Thanks for the answer. Here is the ioreg.

Attachments

• ioreg_hp_dm3.iore.ioreg
    2.2 MB · Views: 113
Mmmm... Yes, but I do not have a patched DSDT. Can I remove the kext and I would not have a kernel panic?

OK, I installed patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext has been deleted. The new ioreg is attached. I still have sleep issues. With hibernatemode 0, sleep is ok but when the computer wakes up, I get a small blink on the power led and it turns off. With hibernatemode 3, sleep is still ok, it wakes up (I mean, I can hear the CPU fan) but I get black screen and there is not any hard disk activity light.

Attachments

• ioreg_hp_dm3_1.iore.ioreg
    2.3 MB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back