Contribute
Register

HP branded Intel HD3000 Mobile? (HP DV6-7 6xxx Sandy Bridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Last test. Then I give up.
Try if boot exclude dsdt, command: DSDT:/no.aml
so no.aml does not exist and boot without dsdt

Are you guys able to get iMessage/Facetime to work ? If so, how ?

I am not able to boot from hard disk. After I install chimera or any other bootloader, it boots into windows by default.
I boot using the unibeast usb.

Everything is working
Camera
Audio
I'm getting a geekbench score of 9k+

try deleting com.apple.airport.preferences.plist and networkinterfaces.plist and com.apple.boot.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration, after they are regenerated automatically.

If this is not enough, put the original kernel, boot with cpus=1 and repeat the procedure.
after forgive modified kernel!

You are in a MBR or GUID partition table? and you get which error at boot?
please run this in Terminal:

diskutil list

post the result

Hi all Punjabi, Maxhelo, Sim (already heard:wave:), and all the others! I'm back

I have been absent: I suffered a kidney transplant
is from a few days (approximately 10) that are at home.

Punjabi, I saw on my smartphone, you have written to me, but I did not answer, sorry I could not!
a week of intensive care, really do not recommend ....

Now I'm ok .. 60% continuously improve:headbang:
I'm back in the clinic at moment, for scheduled checks, Wednesday or Thursday I'll be home again.

As a company, I have my new DV7-7002el Ivy bridge ... with ML .... 10.8.2 installed and works really well!
I have two new projects:

-Installer for Our Lappy (DV6 / 7 6000 and 7000 series)
-One can not say (do not know if it works properly, but revolutionary!!)

Unfortunately, this will slow ...

I have with me Internet Key, which works if I turn right towards the window :lol::lol:, so the Forum will look, but do not guarantee quick answers

OMG! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You never told! :-o:-o

Its good to hear you are recovering good.... Exactly how old are you? What happened???:crazy::crazy:

Get well First, I'll share my concerns regarding work later when you are well.......

Ok. Last test. Then I give up.
Try if boot exclude dsdt, command: DSDT:/no.aml
so no.aml does not exist and boot without dsdt

Ok I'll give one more try :thumbup:... but hey don't give up :evil:

OMG! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You never told! :-o:-o

Its good to hear you are recovering good.... Exactly how old are you? What happened???:crazy::crazy:

Get well First, I'll share my concerns regarding work later when you are well.......

No I'm fine, I just rehab every day, and a lot of attention, but my spirit is now high!!!:headbang:
At this time I am in Rome, 220 km away from my house for few days, for routine checkups after surgery. Maybe Friday, I already I'll be home again.

for your curiosity:

Micky19-79 79 is flipped, real is 97

the first time I created this nickname, Micky1997 was busy, then chose Micky1979, this was for a game online......HALO.....:lol:!!!
since then, always use this everywhere!!

Unfortunately, I have little time to make appointments on the forum, and I want to work on our "DV6/7 Installer" for the day that will be.

after some time I will make a proposal to you all ...........

Ok I'll give one more try :thumbup:... but hey don't give up :evil:

Hi punjabi, I saw that someone solved by installing AnyiSightCam.kext and CameraControl utility :)
I have not found the net for Lion it for ML.... :banghead: You try it? :thumbup:

No I'm fine, I just rehab every day, and a lot of attention, but my spirit is now high!!!:headbang:
At this time I am in Rome, 220 km away from my house for few days, for routine checkups after surgery. Maybe Friday, I already I'll be home again.

for your curiosity:

Micky19-79 79 is flipped, real is 97

the first time I created this nickname, Micky1997 was busy, then chose Micky1979, this was for a game online......HALO.....:lol:!!!
since then, always use this everywhere!!

Unfortunately, I have little time to make appointments on the forum, and I want to work on our "DV6/7 Installer" for the day that will be.

after some time I will make a proposal to you all ...........

ok! Thats comforting...

WOW! You are a genius. Anyways, tell me did you fixed you lappy? (6190sl)

no hurry!

Hi all Punjabi, Maxhelo, Sim (already heard:wave:), and all the others! I'm back

I have been absent: I suffered a kidney transplant
is from a few days (approximately 10) that are at home.

Punjabi, I saw on my smartphone, you have written to me, but I did not answer, sorry I could not!
a week of intensive care, really do not recommend ....

Now I'm ok .. 60% continuously improve:headbang:
I'm back in the clinic at moment, for scheduled checks, Wednesday or Thursday I'll be home again.

As a company, I have my new DV7-7002el Ivy bridge ... with ML .... 10.8.2 installed and works really well!
I have two new projects:

-Installer for Our Lappy (DV6 / 7 6000 and 7000 series)
-One can not say (do not know if it works properly, but revolutionary!!)

Unfortunately, this will slow ...

I have with me Internet Key, which works if I turn right towards the window :lol::lol:, so the Forum will look, but do not guarantee quick answers

Welcome Back Mickey!!! Glad to hear you are doing well :D I hope you will be 100% very soon :) Another HP laptop Mickey?!?! :lol::lol: ugh.... I guess you like the challenge :D Did you install 10.8.2 on your new DV7? The new ones don't need the lapic cpus=1 fix? NICE!!

try deleting com.apple.airport.preferences.plist and networkinterfaces.plist and com.apple.boot.plist in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration, after they are regenerated automatically.

If this is not enough, put the original kernel, boot with cpus=1 and repeat the procedure.
after forgive modified kernel!

You are in a MBR or GUID partition table? and you get which error at boot?
please run this in Terminal:

diskutil list

post the result
(Cannot find original kernel to try facetime :mad:)

I'm using GUID Partiton table

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 9.18.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 9.18.55 AM.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back