Contribute
Register

HP branded Intel HD3000 Mobile? (HP DV6-7 6xxx Sandy Bridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I am now using your dsdt and instructions, did you use the multibeast ssdt.? I have found it only makes my system run hotter the multiplier is continuously at 26 multiplier. Is it ok to not use a ssdt, or can I use yours everything in our system is the same, bios processor and specs. Thanks

Yes, I use multibeast ssdt for core i7.

If you can go with hot laptop then ok otherwise ssdt is must. It keeps the temp under control. It generates more p states and stabilizes the temp.

Do I right anything in my org.boot.plist whatever it is called? Also for some reason when i restart sometimes or make changes headphone jack doesn't work although sound will then I have to reinstall kexts does anyone else experience that? Thanks in advance and thanks to everyone for all the help.

Do I right anything in my org.boot.plist whatever it is called? Also for some reason when i restart sometimes or make changes headphone jack doesn't work although sound will then I have to reinstall kexts does anyone else experience that? Thanks in advance and thanks to everyone for all the help.

you need to have these 2 lines in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist in /Extra folder for the multibeast ssdt to work

Code:
        <key>GenerateCStates</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GeneratePStates</key>
	<string>Yes</string>

For sound, there's bug. Put your hackint0sh to sleep and wakeup with headphones jack plugged in for the audio to work when it stops working.
I know its annoying, but you'll get over it.

Hi,
I installedAppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext version patched by el coniglio and removed NullIntelCpuPowerManagement.kext

The ML 10.8.1 no boot with Kernel Panic... AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement error

did you work? do you have any idea?

hey nice avatar. takes me back

Hi,
I installedAppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext version patched by el coniglio and removed NullIntelCpuPowerManagement.kext

Hi,
Can you help me to install Mac OSX lion or mountain lion on HP DV6 6180us.
It's like yours on your info, but mine is i7.

I started with many ways but couldn't finish.(Not enough internet traffic to download sth, or no internet sometimes)

Hi,

Please post the screenshot of KP. You need patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for the kernel 12.1 ie OS X 10.8.1...... AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for kernel 12.0 ie OS X 10.8.0 won't work on OS X 10.8.1

Please post the screenshot of KP. You need patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for the kernel 12.1 ie OS X 10.8.1...... AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement for kernel 12.0 ie OS X 10.8.0 won't work on OS X 10.8.1

Thanks i have resolved the problem... :thumbup: install new patch file AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement...
Sleep working :yawn:

Attachments

• AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip
    81.8 KB · Views: 99
Thanks i have resolved the problem... :thumbup: install new patch file AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement...
Sleep working :yawn:

I m glad everything worked out. Sorry about the late reply though.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Did webcam work for you? Can you tell how?

I m glad everything worked out. Sorry about the late reply though.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Did webcam work for you? Can you tell how?

No problem.
Use DSDT post by Micky... also with the original kernel

Attachments

• Webcam.png
    Webcam.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back