Contribute
Register

HP branded Intel HD3000 Mobile? (HP DV6-7 6xxx Sandy Bridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi it worked when I added that graphics line, then I installed some more things voodoo battery ntfs for mac macfuse and now it has gone back to being the wrong resolution also the hdmi port didn't work when I tried it could it have something to do with that? Thanks once again.

I don't think voodooBattery, ntfs for mac has anything to do with it.

Is your dsdt have dual link patch in it??

Ask Micky! he's good at dsdt patching.....

i have done everything as u said but the error still waiting for root devices came up

what to do now

i have done everything as u said but the error still waiting for root devices came up

what to do now

try booting with "rdisk=diskXsY"
replace 'X' with disk no and 'Y' with partition no. (Press tab to see disk no and partition no)

Hi I went through the changes and it seems it is the voodoo battery causing it I might have a bad kext or old one or something, could you please attach yours punjabi_lubana so I can try that, thank you very much.

Thank you very much, how would I install this?

Thank you very much, how would I install this?

Copy AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext from the 'release' folder to /System/Library/Extensions/ and run kext utility and restart.

Note: Remove voodooBattery.kext before running kext utility.

In case, RehabMan's kext won't help try mine attached. Same procedure and remove RehabMan's kext before trying mine

Attachments

• VoodooBattery.kext.zip
    37.2 KB · Views: 71
Cheers tried rehab mans now, it seems to be working although just as I typed this it went from 100% to 93% will leave it and see for a while. Thank you all for your help. :)

what to do now
Need a Device (SATA) patch, or a modified IOAHCIBlockStorage.kext, or simply add a BlockStorageInjector.kext.
What's your smbios.plist definition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back