Contribute
Register

HP branded Intel HD3000 Mobile? (HP DV6-7 6xxx Sandy Bridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mastermind247 said:
ya i have that laptop
please tell me the steps to install lion on it with most of the drivers and cpu working
because cpu is unknown in 10.6.7
Only these other things,
the bios, is F1a or F1b series on your notebook?
You have already Unibeast (with Lion) to install?
Do you want to install OSX in MBR or in GUID partition table (depends if you need to preserve Windows 7)?

Hi Micky!

I feel sorry for you. Exactly which chip was that, that was checking the bios chip.

I attached my AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext file from ML.
I also attached voodooBattery.kext as the battery also is not recognized in ML.
Please Patch the AppleHDA.kext also. This kext from 10.7.4 package worked in ML but with cold boot only.

Any Ideas for USB 3 working. The original post by tonymacx86 stating "USB 3 now supported in Mac OS X" in tonymacx86 Blog: USB 3.0 Now Supported in Mac OS X has the revision id of the renesas chipset as 0x0003. Our is 0x0004. Could it make any difference?

Any help would be appreciated knowing u don't have hackint0sh right now.

PS:
If u want to do any test feel free to send details to me. I will be happy to test it for you.

Attachments

• AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.zip
    68.4 KB · Views: 77
  • VoodooBattery.kext.zip
    37.2 KB · Views: 63
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
Hi Micky!

I feel sorry for you. Exactly which chip was that, that was checking the bios chip.

Please Patch the AppleHDA.kext also. This kext from 10.7.4 package worked in ML but with cold boot only.

Any Ideas for USB 3 working. The original post by tonymacx86 stating "USB 3 now supported in Mac OS X" in tonymacx86 Blog: USB 3.0 Now Supported in Mac OS X has the revision id of the renesas chipset as 0x0003. Our is 0x0004. Could it make any difference?

PS:
If u want to do any test feel free to send details to me. I will be happy to test it for you.
Punjabi Hello, I am in the ML for the past few days on a desktop system!

Start now to look at the files you care so directly from my installation!
Just curious, voodooBattery does not work, but I think it's normal:
As you know my notebook is under repair, but I think you should try to roll back the kext attached:

View attachment AppleACPIPlatform.kext.zip

Try this together with voodooBattery.kext (you already have) and let me know!

within a short time from now I will give the other to see if it works!

Another thing, installs it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j8dadnqwvh3o6ad

appreciate feedback (with a photo of Monitor in System Profiler.....In 'installer, you'll find, why do this!)

Hi Micky!

PS:
OK test for patched AppleHDA.kext v2,3 in Mountain Lion!:geek:

As you know, I can not test ....
fingers crossed:shh:, some things have changed since OSX 10.7

please test as soon as you can, and let me know because I'm curious!

Attachments

• ML AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1 MB · Views: 84
Hi Micky!

PS:
See here for Mountain Lion AppleIntelCPUPowewrManagemente.kext:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...appleintelcpupowermanagement-kext-10-8-a.html

:D

Thanks Micky!

Testing now.. will report the results...

Thanks Micky!

Testing now.. will report the results...

Amazing all went great except for Audio. Audio Devices are not recognized in the system profiler. The earlier version 2.1.7 from 10.7.4 did work on cold boot but this one.... NOTHING at all.

Battery works ok and Power Management kext is just fine.

Sleep works great.

Amazing all went great except for Audio. Audio Devices are not recognized in the system profiler. The earlier version 2.1.7 from 10.7.4 did work on cold boot but this one.... NOTHING at all.

Battery works ok and Power Management kext is just fine.

Sleep works great.

Ok, check this evening, and I'm do a different.
You can see in verbose, some error?

Ok, check this evening, and I'm do a different.
You can see in verbose, some error?

ok. there's nothing about audio in verbose boot. Absolutely nothing. There used be an error.. i can't remember something like "0==insertion failed" in earlier version. (10.7.4) I dont't remember. but it would still work then. If I had something plugged in the audio jack during boot then error wont appear in verbose and nothing would work no output in any output device not even built in speaker when jack is removed. So i would usually not plugin any audio jack during boot. However, if i had put in the audio jack then i had sleep and wakeup for audio to work. That all was with prior version of OS X. I got nothing about ML.

About EDID: attached screenshots.
Works good. LED now displayed .

PS:
Exactly when does kernel source is gonna release? any approximations?

Attachments

• led panel in sys profiler.tiff
    144.8 KB · Views: 85
  • led panel screenshot.tiff
    273.8 KB · Views: 73
Micky! another good news... iCloud works.....

PS: check my previous post too on previous page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back