Motherboard
Hp 8300 elite
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
Gt 710
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all, I have a hp 8300 and I don’t know what audio and network options to use for my system
Audio is not working...but the Ethernet line is...I have net access...

I injected Nvidia when I ran unibeast...do I need to Inject Nvidia again in multibeast...considering I am going to upgrade to the gs710
Right now I have a gs8400

Are you following the main guide here:
I don't think the GT710 will work with El Capitan. Upgrade that after you install High Sierra. Yes, you'll need to add inject Nvidia to your Clover config.plist on your El Cap boot drive. You can do that through Multibeast or Clover configurator.

If you want to install Mojave you should use the 710 during and after the install. The 8400GS is too old for Mojave.

I’m following the el cap guide
Are the multibeast settings the same for the HS build?..I’m going off that assumption

What about the audio...

Attachments

• DAC4CF0A-0183-4235-B5AD-580971CCF57B.jpeg
    DAC4CF0A-0183-4235-B5AD-580971CCF57B.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 26
What about the audio...
No need to get audio if you are going to HS right away. There are two options you can look at in the HS guide once you get that installed.

Yessir, thank you for your patience!
I am doing a gradual install from snow leopard from the dvd, to el cap, and then to high Sierra...or Mojave now...
Actually I’ll probably stay at HS for awhile..
The snow leopard install thread linked to the el cap install that I am using..it didn’t have much in guidance for hp 8300...hence all the questions:)

hence all the questions:)
All that you really need to do with El Cap is sign in to the Mac App Store and download HS. Anything more than that is not necessary. HS is where you'll want to get audio and everything else working.

That is an excellent point!! I will giddy up to the next phase once the Ethernet gets working

That is an excellent point!! I will giddy up to the next phase once the Ethernet gets working
One more thing. You can't use a Mac Pro 3,1 system def. and be eligible to download HS. Try using iMac 13,2 instead. That or 14,2 should work with no problems. Find the options for either one in Multibeast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back