Graphics
HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've follow word by word your el capitan installation guide.
After a good ad easy installation everything was good, then after some week my laptop begin to freeze during normal use.
I can use mouse cursor but I can't reboot via software and I've to use Power button.
After I reboot, bios tell me that there is no O.S. installed and i can't boot.
I read some thread similar to mine, I try to push for 30sec power button with no battery and power cord disconnected, some time work, some time no...
So I've to disconnect all power sources, wait 1 hour then I power on and I can boot.
In Clover I try tu push F4 the lunch, but the problem sometime come back...

Maybe the problem is my SSD HD, different from the original one?

What data do you need to help me solve my problem?

PS: I don't have dual boot, my only O.S. is el capitan

Many thx!

Hi, I've follow word by word your el capitan installation guide.
After a good ad easy installation everything was good, then after some week my laptop begin to freeze during normal use.
I can use mouse cursor but I can't reboot via software and I've to use Power button.
After I reboot, bios tell me that there is no O.S. installed and i can't boot.
I read some thread similar to mine, I try to push for 30sec power button with no battery and power cord disconnected, some time work, some time no...
So I've to disconnect all power sources, wait 1 hour then I power on and I can boot.
In Clover I try tu push F4 the lunch, but the problem sometime come back...

Maybe the problem is my SSD HD, different from the original one?

What data do you need to help me solve my problem?

PS: I don't have dual boot, my only O.S. is el capitan

Many thx!

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Ok, hope I've done all in the right way.
You can find all data you request in the .ZIP attachment

Attachments

• Dati x probelma Machintos.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 73
Ok, hope I've done all in the right way.
You can find all data you request in the .ZIP attachment

You might consider updating kexts to the latest. For example, IntelBacklight.kext you're using is updated.

Your problem, however, sounds like a problem with the SSD. It may have a (hardware) issue. Make sure the SSD has the latest firmware.

SSD firmware I have is the last one since 2014, and it's seems there will be no more update for it :cry:

Do I have to update kext one by one or there is a way to update all of them, for ex. with an app like HP probook installer?

PS: I've already the last one version of the installer 6.4.6

meantime i've update intelbacklight kext ;)

SSD firmware I have is the last one since 2014, and it's seems there will be no more update for it :cry:

Do I have to update kext one by one or there is a way to update all of them, for ex. with an app like HP probook installer?

PS: I've already the last one version of the installer 6.4.6

Most kexts used by PBI are from my github. Link in signature.

Hi RehabMan, I'm here today just to inform you that I solved my HHD problem sending back my old SSD to Crucial factory and having back a new one for free (warranty)Now with the MX200 i've no problem and everything seem to be fine.Never freeze!Thx guys for your hard work

Just something you might consider try disabling Trim that can cause a issue if you remember RehabMan I had a similar problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back