Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-5200U Broadwell
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500 + AMD Radeon M265
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there!

I would like to make a dualboot with Mavericks and Windows 7. Below you can find my situation :

- First SSD #1 - OSX Mavericks with UEFI mode and Clover Bootloader (guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html)

- Second SSD #2 - Windows 7 with standard MBR

Now, what should I do to make a dualboot with two OS on different SSDs ?

I think, that the guide and chapter about Windows Dualboot UEFI mode shows, how to install Win + Mavericks on the ONE drive. I would like to have each OS on different disk.

Thanks for the reply. Regards!

Hi there!

I would like to make a dualboot with Mavericks and Windows 7. Below you can find my situation :

- First SSD #1 - OSX Mavericks with UEFI mode and Clover Bootloader (guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html)

- Second SSD #2 - Windows 7 with standard MBR

Now, what should I do to make a dualboot with two OS on different SSDs ?

I think, that the guide and chapter about Windows Dualboot UEFI mode shows, how to install Win + Mavericks on the ONE drive. I would like to have each OS on different disk.

Thanks for the reply. Regards!

Clover can boot your legacy Win7 on MBR, so it should be no problem. Refer to the Clover/Probook guide on enabling legacy boot for Clover/Win7.

To be on the safe side, I would remove the OS X disk when installing Windows (if you're re-installing it...)

Clover can boot your legacy Win7 on MBR, so it should be no problem. Refer to the Clover/Probook guide on enabling legacy boot for Clover/Win7.

To be on the safe side, I would remove the OS X disk when installing Windows (if you're re-installing it...)

Is this guide is on this forum? I am really scared when I'm thinking about Clover config o_O

Is this guide is on this forum? I am really scared when I'm thinking about Clover config o_O

See sticky guide for Clover/Probook at the top of this forum.

See sticky guide for Clover/Probook at the top of this forum.

Ok, I found it, I've installed Windows in UEFI mode and Win7 is booting up. But, after a driver instalation, for example WiFi, after restart Win7 won't boot up. I have a bluescreen.

The System Recovery tool says, that it is a problem with bootmgr or something like that

Ok, I found it, I've installed Windows in UEFI mode and Win7 is booting up. But, after a driver instalation, for example WiFi, after restart Win7 won't boot up. I have a bluescreen.

The System Recovery tool says, that it is a problem with bootmgr or something like that

Without specific error messages and details about how you installed, no ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back