Motherboard
Probook 4540s
CPU
i7-3632QM
Graphics
HD 7650m
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Its not a question about compatibility with El Capitan as I'm aware from the guide that its still experimental. However few questions,

1. Has anyone here done that already?
2. What about changing wireless BCM4535 from my existing 4540s? I somewhere read that 450 G3 has only one antenna? Can anybody confirm?
3. Thinking to get i7(6th gen) 450 G3, FHD.

Would appreciate user experience with this laptop.

EDIT:
After a bit of using search feature on this forum, I believe I have to have BCM94352Z and apply BCRM patch.

How about whitelist for this laptop? Also is it really worth buying this one?

Last edited:
Impressive laptop from the specs. You thinking about getting the Amd optional GPU? It says switchable i would be curious as to if it is bios or Optimus switchable.

Its not a question about compatibility with El Capitan as I'm aware from the guide that its still experimental. However few questions,

1. Has anyone here done that already?
2. What about changing wireless BCM4535 from my existing 4540s? I somewhere read that 450 G3 has only one antenna? Can anybody confirm?
3. Thinking to get i7(6th gen) 450 G3, FHD.

Would appreciate user experience with this laptop.

EDIT:
After a bit of using search feature on this forum, I believe I have to have BCM94352Z and apply BCRM patch.

How about whitelist for this laptop? Also is it really worth buying this one?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Impressive laptop from the specs. You thinking about getting the Amd optional GPU? It says switchable i would be curious as to if it is bios or Optimus switchable.

The discrete card in a switched configuration is not supported in OS X.

It is automatically disabled (via ACPI) by my guide...

Of course I am looking to AMD GPU. Most of them are AMD I believe. At least in my region.

@RehabMan I'm keen to know if it has whitelist BIOS if you have information on it?

Regards,

Of course I am looking to AMD GPU. Most of them are AMD I believe. At least in my region.

@RehabMan I'm keen to know if it has whitelist BIOS if you have information on it?

Regards,

No WiFi whitelist in the G3's that have come through the guide thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back