Graphics
Intel HD 3000, 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I just successful install latest Mavericks 10.9.4 on my laptop HP 430.
Could you guys pls give me the information (any link) to get DSDT and Kext for this laptop? I already try to use from this link but some of them not working on this laptop.

The specs are:
Intel i3-3210M (can boot with -v -f cpus=1)
Intel HD 3000 (0116 on -v boot) (detected on about mac with 288 MB) --> kext not installed yet
Intel HM 65
Wifi is Atheros 9285 (but at the bottom laptop wrote AR5B195) --> can detect the wifi but can't connect
Realtex 81xx (working with driver from Multibeast)
Audio ALC270 --> working with AppleHDA kext

Thanks for your help guys.

Hi, I just successful install latest Mavericks 10.9.4 on my laptop HP 430.
Could you guys pls give me the information (any link) to get DSDT and Kext for this laptop? I already try to use from this link but some of them not working on this laptop.

You should patch your own DSDT.

Intel HD 3000 (0116 on -v boot) (detected on about mac with 288 MB) --> kext not installed yet

Boot with:
IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=00010000 dart=0 -v

Wifi is Atheros 9285 (but at the bottom laptop wrote AR5B195) --> can detect the wifi but can't connect

http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

All you need is toledaARPT.kext. Make sure your system kexts for networking (IONetworkingFamily.kext, IO80211Family.kext) are vanilla.

Hi RehabMan,
Thanks a million for your reply. I reinstall the Mavericks on this laptop using Unibeast method again. I tried to patch my laptop DSDT.aml using your guide on github. But, so many error I got. So I decided to use this guy DSDT here, because he said that the DSDT can use for i3 cpu as well.

After use that DSDT and SSDT which you provided in another thread, including lapic kernel pacther by donovan6000 all working good. I can boot without any command like -v -f cpus=1

Using that guy kext also make some devices are working (including sleep, etc), another driver I use from Multibeast (like sound, bootloader, etc). But still, wifi not working. I already try to install toledaARPT.kext together with IO80211Family.kext and it's works, I have wifi option in System Preferences --> Network. But still only can detect the hotspot and cannot connect even I already input the password to connect.

Here I attach my untouched DSDT laptop, taken using Ubuntu. Also some picture list of devices from DPCI manager.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    52.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 1.38.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 1.38.38 PM.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 1.39.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 1.39.40 PM.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 155
Hi RehabMan,
Thanks a million for your reply. I reinstall the Mavericks on this laptop using Unibeast method again. I tried to patch my laptop DSDT.aml using your guide on github. But, so many error I got. So I decided to use this guy DSDT here, because he said that the DSDT can use for i3 cpu as well.

After use that DSDT and SSDT which you provided in another thread, including lapic kernel pacther by donovan6000 all working good. I can boot without any command like -v -f cpus=1

Using that guy kext also make some devices are working (including sleep, etc), another driver I use from Multibeast (like sound, bootloader, etc). But still, wifi not working. I already try to install toledaARPT.kext together with IO80211Family.kext and it's works, I have wifi option in System Preferences --> Network. But still only can detect the hotspot and cannot connect even I already input the password to connect.

Here I attach my untouched DSDT laptop, taken using Ubuntu. Also some picture list of devices from DPCI manager.

You should never use a DSDT from another computer. Your DSDT has one error.

To fix: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Fix TNOT Error"

There is no need to install a replacement IO80211Family.kext. Install only toledaARPT.kext instead.

Hi RehabMan,
Finally I used my own DSDT, patch the "Fix TNOT error" only and I installed in Extra folder.

Ya then toledaARPT.kext as well using kext utility. Now can't even detect the hotspot :banghead:
What to do? :crazy: info.plist in the AirPortAtheros40.kext inside IO80211Family.kext already write as:

<key>IONameMatch</key>
<array>
<string>pci168c,30</string>
<string>pci168c,2a</string>
<string>pci168c,2b</string>
<string>pci106b,0086</string>
<string>pci168c,1c</string>
<string>pci168c,23</string>
<string>pci168c,24</string>
</array>

Hi RehabMan,
Finally I used my own DSDT, patch the "Fix TNOT error" only and I installed in Extra folder.

Ya then toledaARPT.kext as well using kext utility. Now can't even detect the hotspot :banghead:
What to do? :crazy: info.plist in the AirPortAtheros40.kext inside IO80211Family.kext already write as:

<key>IONameMatch</key>
<array>
<string>pci168c,30</string>
<string>pci168c,2a</string>
<string>pci168c,2b</string>
<string>pci106b,0086</string>
<string>pci168c,1c</string>
<string>pci168c,23</string>
<string>pci168c,24</string>
</array>

Restore all system networking kexts to vanilla... There is no need to touch them.

Vanilla? How to do that? I have no idea at this point :crazy:

Hi RehabMan,
Thanks for your suggestion. All back to fresh install and still facing the first same problem.
Cannot detect. Do I need to do something?
View attachment 98981

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-16 at 1.18.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-07-16 at 1.18.50 PM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 187
Hi RehabMan,
Thanks for your suggestion. All back to fresh install and still facing the first same problem.
Cannot detect. Do I need to do something?
View attachment 98981

IO80211Family.kext is unmodified from original?

Does your hardware work on Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back