Contribute
Register

HP 430 g1 restart no display, the actual work will be displayed after the sleep wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem causes I can not use,
If so, thank you

I'm just wondering how your power LED behaves in normal sleep as a comparison to the previous video you provided.

I do not have your laptop, so it is up to you to describe clearly what is happening.

I'm just wondering how your power LED behaves in normal sleep as a comparison to the previous video you provided.

I do not have your laptop, so it is up to you to describe clearly what is happening.

OS X Run Use two hours later appear, shutdown and sleeping, power LED blink, just installed the Mavericks, installed the CE; is not running any program.
In less than two hours, sleep normally, this LED is not blinking

Their critical point is exactly two hours.

OS X Run Use two hours later appear, shutdown and sleeping, power LED blink, just installed the Mavericks, installed the CE; is not running any program.
In less than two hours, sleep normally, this LED is not blinking

In the video provided in post #97, is the LED blink normal sleep?

In the video provided in post #97, is the LED blink normal sleep?

It is not normal, normal power LED is not blinking,

Video uploaded to # 99 is the normal state during sleep.

It is not normal, normal power LED is not blinking

Video post #99 is the normal state during sleep.

What does your power led do during sleep?

Video uploaded to #99 is the normal state during sleep.

The files are too large, so I'm not going to download them. You're welcome to simply describe the situation in English.

The files are too large, so I'm not going to download them. You're welcome to simply describe the situation in English.

OS X Run Use two hours later, if the sleep,
the sleep is not normal(sleep restart):
Power LED flashes during sleep.

OS X Run Use less than two hours, sleep normally, this LED does not blink during sleep.

Look at the log normal and abnormal when the #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back