CPU
Intel® Core m3-7y30
Graphics
Intel HD 615 Grafik
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys, i want to buy a new Laptop and while searching i found this from HP.
It has an Intel Core i3 5200U and an intel HD Graphics 5500 with 8gb RAM.
Does it support mac os Sierra? If yes do i which specifix Tutorial can i follow?
PS: Sorry for my garbage english lol

Hello guys, i want to buy a new Laptop and while searching i found this from HP.
It has an Intel Core i3 5200U and an intel HD Graphics 5500 with 8gb RAM.
Does it support mac os Sierra? If yes do i which specifix Tutorial can i follow?
PS: Sorry for my garbage english lol

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Broadwell info in the FAQ. It is important.

Does this Laptop support everything? And i saw some laptops with a 3 digit Graphics Card like intel hd 520 or so, do they support mac os?
depends on your specs, fill out your profile a little more (look at rehabman's)

depends on your specs, fill out your profile a little more (look at rehabman's)
I dont have it yet, i want to BUY one that supports Mac os

I dont have it yet, i want to BUY one that supports Mac os
ahh, then you need to do some more homework. look at a laptop specs and then check out this site to see what hardware is compatible.

ahh, then you need to do some more homework. look at a laptop specs and then check out this site to see what hardware is compatible.
Thanks, but i didnt find a post about the 3 digit intel graphics ( like intel hd graphics 620 or 520)

Thanks, but i didnt find a post about the 3 digit intel graphics ( like intel hd graphics 620 or 520)

HD6xx is Kaby Lake. Not supported as Apple has no Kaby Lake hardware.
HD5xx is Skylake. Read the FAQ.

hd520 hackintosh in google came up with a few entries for this site

it may also be worth checking out the Sierra or El capitan laptop guides to see what other peeps have and how they installed and setup mac and whether they needed to change hardware some laptops require the wifi card needs to be changed like on my asus. although the Bluetooth worked OOB, the wifi wouldnt work so i changed mine to the bcm94352z

Thank you guys ill try my best! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back