Contribute
Register

HP 250 G3 (with pentium) hackintoshable?[NOT ALLOWED BANNER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
i recently bought a hp 250 g3 notebook with 4gbs of ram ,intel pentium n3540 [graphics are only the intergrated]
i have tried EVERY combination of boot flags ...the loading bar every time!..its almost at half and then the loading bar and the apple logo disappears and i only get a not allowed symbol and it stays there.no mouse shown ,nothing.I really think that bcoz this model of cpu is baytrail its graphics is not supported..so...is there ANY way this banner is NOT related to cpu/intergrated gfx?
if it is related ,can i upgrade my laptop's cpu?(i think this model's cpu is SoC but i havent opened it..yet)
any help/comment is appreciated
thanks in advance:)

i recently bought a hp 250 g3 notebook with 4gbs of ram ,intel pentium n3540 [graphics are only the intergrated]
i have tried EVERY combination of boot flags ...the loading bar every time!..its almost at half and then the loading bar and the apple logo disappears and i only get a not allowed symbol and it stays there.no mouse shown ,nothing.I really think that bcoz this model of cpu is baytrail its graphics is not supported..so...is there ANY way this banner is NOT related to cpu/intergrated gfx?
if it is related ,can i upgrade my laptop's cpu?(i think this model's cpu is SoC but i havent opened it..yet)
any help/comment is appreciated
thanks in advance:)

Pentium graphics are not supported by any version of OS X.

hmhm ok..so is there any chance i can change the pentium cpu with a better i3,i5 or i7?;)

It depends on the chipset the motherboard uses... Since this is BayTrail, it is not likely as the CPU is probably soldered.

Would probably require a motherboard swap out. Easier to purchase a different laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back