Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    764 KB · Views: 166
Hello. I bought this notebook 15-n067sl (here full specs http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...252&siteid=TnL5HPStwNw-aB2JJ70zekoKjl77PPxDyg) and I can't boot frm my unibeast (Mavericks)

Take a look to screen log please and help me. Thanks

Off-topic. Your laptop is not Haswell. Moved to separate thread.

Lapic panic... very common with HP consumer laptops (and others). You need to install the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon. See: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/231075-chameleon-22svn-official-pkg-installer-binaries/

System: HP 15-n067sl (product number F1Y88EA)
CPU: Intel Core i3-3217U
Motherboard chipset: Intel HM76 Express
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Display: 1366 x 768

I have unibeast with mavericks that works on my hackintosh. I'm installed mavericks without problems, but with this notebook I can't start installation. (sorry for my poor English)

System: HP 15-n067sl (product number F1Y88EA)
CPU: Intel Core i3-3217U
Motherboard chipset: Intel HM76 Express
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Display: 1366 x 768

Make sure you add this information to your profile or signature as requested in post #4.

I have unibeast with mavericks that works on my hackintosh. I'm installed mavericks without problems, but with this notebook I can't start installation. (sorry for my poor English)

Try booting with:
IGPEnabler=n GraphicsEnabler=n -x -v -f UseKernelCache=n dart=0

Later, you will want to set your ig-platform-id properly, with these flags... in fact, you could try them for the installer as well:
IGPEnabler=y IGPlatformID=01660003 GraphicsEnabler=n -v -f UseKernelCache=n dart=0

Make sure you add this information to your profile or signature as requested in post #4.

Try booting with:
IGPEnabler=n GraphicsEnabler=n -x -v -f UseKernelCache=n dart=0

Later, you will want to set your ig-platform-id properly, with these flags... in fact, you could try them for the installer as well:
IGPEnabler=y IGPlatformID=01660003 GraphicsEnabler=n -v -f UseKernelCache=n dart=0

I've tried this IGPEnabler=n GraphicsEnabler=n -x -v -f UseKernelCache=n dart=0 without success. :(

Attachments

• asset.jpg
    asset.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 164
I've tried this IGPEnabler=n GraphicsEnabler=n -x -v -f UseKernelCache=n dart=0 without success. :(

You've got a bunch of other flags in there too (PCIRootUID npci...) Don't use them.

And you have Local APIC panic. Very common with HP consumer laptops. You need to install the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon.

Chameleon installer is available here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/231075-chameleon-22svn-official-pkg-installer-binaries/

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in post #2.

Thanks, but I don't know how to install it.
I have to make another usb installer? Actually I have last unibeast with Mavericks 10.9.1

Thanks, but I don't know how to install it.
I have to make another usb installer? Actually I have last unibeast with Mavericks 10.9.1

Install it using the Chameleon pkg installer. It is a checkbox. Install it to your Unibeast USB and to your final install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back