i7 7700k Kaby Lake
Graphics
Zotaz Nvidia Gtx 660 synenergy edition
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys,

please help me out (and this should be my last post regarding this),as I have installed huge Sierra on my pc I'm not able use the second display I'm using Benq VGA monitor. In startup I'm able to see the motherboard logo and apple logo but after loading up it says no signal so what should I do in multibeast for this to work. and I have one more problem that is after using the Mac for a while I get this bug that is total glitch on my screen I have attached the screenshot bellow please help me out. Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 10.02.22 PM.png

I have attached my system information

and

the option I choose in multibeast please check those out and guide me.Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.33.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.33.59 PM.png

Last edited:
Hi guys,

please help me out (and this should be my last post regarding this),as I have installed huge Sierra on my pc I'm not able use the second display I'm using Benq VGA monitor. In startup I'm able to see the motherboard logo and apple logo but after loading up it says no signal so what should I do in multibeast for this to work. and I have one more problem that is after using the Mac for a while I get this bug that is total glitch on my screen I have attached the screenshot bellow please help me out.View attachment 306114

I have attached my system information

and

the option I choose in multibeast please check those out and guide me.View attachment 306077View attachment 306078
doesn't require buying advice, i have moved your post to graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back