Contribute
Register

How to use any wireless keyboard/trackball with my Hack--I don't like mice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MacPro3.1
CPU
Intel Core i5-2500K
Graphics
XFX HD-687A-ZDFC Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I use a K350 Logitech wireless keyboard and an M570 wireless trackball both for Windows. Is there anything I can do to use them with my Hack? By the way, I don't want to tinker any more with the inside hardware of my Hack. Thus, I am looking for the simplest solution of perhaps using a USB Bluetooth dongle which can fit my hack and my keyboard/trackball combo. I'd appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks.

P.S. No advice so far? What's up?

ANy luck with getting the M570 to work with the Hackintosh build? I have the same trackball mouse and it won't work on any of my builds....only in windows.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/wireless-trackball-m570?section=downloads&bit=&osid=21#

This doesn't work. THey say it will install the drivers or whatever but that's a no go. I can't get the trackball to pair. Can't get the keyboard to pair either so I'm assuming the pairing feature isn't communicating through the USB protocol or something. The transmitter/reciever dongle does work because the computer sees when it is in the USB port or not. Let me know if you find something out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back