Graphics
HD6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone good morning. If i have my system working OK, do i need to update to the newest multi beast? if so, how do i update? should i reinstall multi beast with all the options i selected when installing multi beast in its last version? Thanks a lot in advance.

I'm wondering about this too. I installed multibeast 4.10 but I think I should update to 4.2 for TRIM support.
I'm on OS 10.7.2, though.
Anyone feel like answering?

So you think it could mess everything up? It's running okay but I do want the TRIM enabler for my SSD...

kryz said:
So you think it could mess everything up? It's running okay but I do want the TRIM enabler for my SSD...
I don't think so, but if it's running ok than there's no need to install all Things again. If you want Enable Trim Support for your SSD, select System Utilities and Trim Enabler only. To see what's new, please read the Changelog and the MultiBeast Features-4.2.pdf which comes with the Package...you'll find them in the extracted Folder.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-12-19 um 14.32.12.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-12-19 um 14.32.12.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 159
Thanks, I just ran MB 4.2 and everything seems to be good. TRIM shows as enabled now.

Thanks Karacho for the info. i will leave it as it, ´cause everything is working ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back