Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So I installed El Capitan a few months ago with the alternate post-installation method and I used Clover configurator also which updated Clover nicely. When the Multibeast 8.0 came I made a fresh install of El Capitan with it. No I'm wondering how can I update Clover since I'm using Multibeast?

So I installed El Capitan a few months ago with the alternate post-installation method and I used Clover configurator also which updated Clover nicely. When the Multibeast 8.0 came I made a fresh install of El Capitan with it. No I'm wondering how can I update Clover since I'm using Multibeast?
Are you having problems with Clover and your current install?
Why update Clover if it is working well for you as it is?

"If it ain't broke - don't fix it"

Sometimes when I boot back from Windows7 to El Capitan the computer starts normally to Clover and about 3s automatically to El Capitan and the Apple screen comes and loads but after that comes black screen and the cursor is seen but no desktop. I was just wondering if this is a Clover problem.

Sometimes when I boot back from Windows7 to El Capitan the computer starts normally to Clover and about 3s automatically to El Capitan and the Apple screen comes and loads but after that comes black screen and the cursor is seen but no desktop. I was just wondering if this is a Clover problem.

Not sure about that, but with SSD drives it does not take any longer to shutdown/power on again than it does to reboot.
Reboot OS X to Windows 8.0 or later works OK mostly, but anytime rebooting Windows into OS X or Linux there sometimes are problems because Windows keeps hold of resources to make the reboot faster. This is OK if rebooting back to Windows but is a PITA if reboting to other OS that needs those resources Windows still has tied up.

Ok, thank of your answer. Have to shutdown then and boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back