Graphics
HD 5870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
OK, I must be completely blind because I cannot see how to start a "conversation" with a user. I'd like to contact a member about a board we both have but I am unable to locate a private message button or some such. So, what's the solution?

Forum Rules:
  • Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

Hmm, that's new for me. I have several "conversations" from years back stored in my account.

Anyway, I posted to a thread a few days ago in reply to this user's comment on this board, however, he has not responded even though I can see he's been online several times since then. I wonder if he's unaware that I replied to his post? Is it possible to determine if he's read my post? If so, then I can know whether he's seen it (and ignoring it) or has not seen it.

Hmm, that's new for me. I have several "conversations" from years back stored in my account.

Anyway, I posted to a thread a few days ago in reply to this user's comment on this board, however, he has not responded even though I can see he's been online several times since then. I wonder if he's unaware that I replied to his post? Is it possible to determine if he's read my post? If so, then I can know whether he's seen it (and ignoring it) or has not seen it.

There is a required minimum number of posts a user must have before PM is possible. If you've posted in their thread that person can obviously read the post.

I am interested in this too
You'll need 75 posts (of useful information) to be eligible to PM another member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back