Intel® Core™ i7 4700MQ (2,40 / 3,40 GHz Turbo
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Good Morning:

The built-in bluetooth in Intel Centrino N 2230 is charged in macOS in HCI mode whenever BEFORE it is entered in Windows 10 and then immediately enter macOS Catalina, so that the bluetooth firmware is loaded into it.
My question is if there is any solution to avoid that and fix the Bluetooth firmware on macOS the first time with Windows and not have to enter it every time.
I have not found any solution to this as much as I have searched. I have only found fixing the connection of certain devices in the two systems without changing their connection status.
I appreciate the help

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-09-17 at 11.34.51 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-17 at 11.34.51 (1).jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 287
Can someone help me with this Bluetooth issue?

Regards.

Can someone help me with this Bluetooth issue?

Regards.
intel wifi/Bluetooth not supported on macOS (although intel bluetooth may show up in macOS, best to swap out hardware)

intel wifi/Bluetooth not supported on macOS (although intel bluetooth may show up in macOS, best to swap out hardware)

I agree with what you expose; but my desire is to make the Intel bluetooth of my computers work. I have achieved it completely on my Lenovo G50 80 which also has Intel 3160 wifi / Bluetooth; and now I have partially achieved it on Intel Centrino N2230 of my Toshiba Qosmio. I only have pending, in this case, the possibility of setting definitively the Bluetooth firmware on mac so as not to have to enter Windows 10 first to have bluetooth in the next connection with macOS.

In fact, the wifi in both cases I get it with USB D-link.

Thanks for the response and greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back