Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I stupidly updated to the latest clover using clover configurator and now am unable to boot. Apple logo appears briefly and is then replaced with no entry sign. It was working previously but unfortunately I am not sure which clover version I had. I've tried installing a couple of older versions on a USB stick but am unable to boot from that either. Do I need to also copy the kexts from the EFI folder to the USB in order for it to boot? If so I guess I am going to have to remove the SSD from the machine and mount it on another computer to copy them over.

What is the best version of Clover to use for Catalina? Or should the latest one work but I just need to update the configuration?

I stupidly updated to the latest clover using clover configurator and now am unable to boot. Apple logo appears briefly and is then replaced with no entry sign. It was working previously but unfortunately I am not sure which clover version I had. I've tried installing a couple of older versions on a USB stick but am unable to boot from that either. Do I need to also copy the kexts from the EFI folder to the USB in order for it to boot? If so I guess I am going to have to remove the SSD from the machine and mount it on another computer to copy them over.

What is the best version of Clover to use for Catalina? Or should the latest one work but I just need to update the configuration?
huge changes happened with later versions of clover:

huge changes happened with later versions of clover:
Thanks - does that mean 5122 is the last release before the changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back