Contribute
Register

How to make Bootable USB without Clover ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P75-D3
CPU
Sandy Bridge-DT DualCore Intel Core i3-2100
Graphics
GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi guys

i had a bad experience with clover in form of Extra Clover BIOS Boot Entries

aLLzmr4.jpg

p8YXxPR.jpg

honestly i don't want to repeat this as it forced me to reflash my Bios

i didn't have this problem with chameleon .. but i don't know the way to make bootable USB without clover as this method is the only one mentioned in this forum to install El capitan

i downloaded El capitan 10.11.1 from apple store using El capitan installed in virtual machine and i'm still confused to go on

my motherboard Gigabyte GA-P75-D3

any help ??

There is no way to use chameleon with El Capitian. There isn't now, and there won't be a method for it.

There is no way to use chameleon with El Capitian. There isn't now, and there won't be a method for it.

what about Vanilla Install EL Capitan ??

is shutdown releated to NullPowerCPUManagement kext ? .. i can install post- installation kext after install .. no one can solve this shutdown problem until now ?

thanks man for help

is shutdown releated to NullPowerCPUManagement kext ? .. i can install post- installation kext after install .. no one can solve this shutdown problem until now ?

Dunno, i don't remember that someone solved this, and i can't say i've tried to find how to fix it. One thing that i do remember, is that after i installed clover over the enoch, issue remained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back