Intel graphics HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys!

I'm trying to make airdrop work on my hackintosh, I've typed the command "defaults write com.apple.NetworkBrowser BrowseAllInterfaces 1" in the terminal so airdrop shows up in finder. The problem is that i can't see my iPad from the hackintosh and the iPad can't see the hackintosh. The hackintosh is connected to the router by an ethernet cable. Does anyone else have experienced the same problem and found a solution?

My setup is:
GA-Z77N-wifi
intel core i3 3225
And I'm currently running OSX 10.9.1.

Cheers!
:)

Airdrop doesn't work iPad to Mac.
Mac to Mac or iPad to iPad works but not mixing devices.

i have the same problem and apple say:

[h=4] AirDrop[/h]AirDrop with iOSAirDrop now works between Mac and iOS. With just a few clicks on your Mac, you can take a file from any folder and use AirDrop to send it to a nearby Mac or iOS device.

Receive files anytimeAirDrop in OS X Yosemite allows you to receive files even when AirDrop is not selected in the Finder. You can choose to make yourself available to those in your contacts or to everyone. When a file is sent to you, it appears as a notification. Click to download the file.

Automatic downloadWhen you use AirDrop to send a file between two devices that have the same Apple ID, the file is automatically downloaded on the receiving device, making it quick and easy to send files between two of your own devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back