Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
the driver of this network card can only work under 10.7.3, but can not be used for 10.7.4. Are there any solutions for this card?

Also confirming the same issue with BCM57781 after the 10.7.4 update existing kexts no longer work as they did with previous updates.

As it stands everything else is fine accept I have no network.

ST1Cl<^^aN

+1, same problem here

+4 on this issue. I have 2 of these that have been rendered useless after my auto update kicked in. What's worse is the HCL for 10.7.4 is empty on supported PCI NIC's so I have 2 really expensive toasters. I have tried off the self TrendNet, Netgear and DLink cards to no avail. Would pay someone for a driver update to the onboard NIC if they could boot that up soon.. :beachball:

Me too. I have problem with BCM57781. Is it possible to edit the kext for this driver??

elinato said:
I couldn't find a solution to BCM57781 driver, so I bought TP-Link TG-3269C then downloaded AppleRTL8169.kext from http://www.osx86.net/view/1367-applertl8169.kext.html

Everything working fine now on my Lion 10.7.4

EDIT: Cant make it log in to the App Store... Tried any methods available... :banghead:

I never been able to connect to App Store with mine Atheros AR8151 (GA-G41MT-S2P), but I always thought that the problem was network restriction not ethernet driver :eek:

Is there any solution??

I just solved my app store problem with this guide:

viewtopic.php?f=135&t=23153

Maybe I'm the only one that didn't know it, but I try to share it with you ;)

has anyone gotten it to work yet on 10.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back