Contribute
Register

How to know if I had QE/CI working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is the question. I have got to install my graphic card and I would like to know if I have this working 100%.

I have done a couple of test but I don´t know if the results are good or not.

For example: I have use cinebench but I don´t know if my results are good or not, I don´t know where I can compare it to know if my system is working correctly or if I would have to improve it.

Thanks in advance!

You upper bar must have a trasparency...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-12-10 at 1.53.45 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-12-10 at 1.53.45 PM.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 410
Jajos said:
You upper bar must have a trasparency...

I am not sure, but I think that I haven´t the toolbar like this.

Are there another methods to know it? How you can enable it if I haven´t enabled?

Thanks!

open dashboard click "+". if you see a "ripple" effect when you drag in a new widget, QE/CI is working.

any test, i'm told, is if frontrow comes up, you're good to go.

dh22r said:
open dashboard click "+". if you see a "ripple" effect when you drag in a new widget, QE/CI is working.

any test, i'm told, is if frontrow comes up, you're good to go.

Thanks for your answer. Now I know that I have QE/CI working.... a lot of thanks!

Only one question more... How you test your graphic card to know if it is working better in SL or in Windows?

Thanks again!

You need to run cinebench...

so i did the dashboard thing and saw no ripple, i believe my top bar is transparent. but i only get 5.94 fps on snow leopard and about 43 fps on windows 7? Does anyone know what is up with my graphics card on snow leopard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back