Contribute
Register

How to kexts AMD Radeon HD 7570M in HP 8570p with El Captain ? Help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Thinkpad T480
CPU
i5-8350U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone !!! I am a newbie, I must install MacOS on HP 8570p for my work. So I hope everyone help me please !!!
Today, I install MacOS 10.11 in my computer, I think I use wrong config but it still work ! I can boot in USB install MacOS and install it in hard disk !
I have a problem, my computer has only AMD Radeon HD 7570M but in Mac, it shows up AMD 7650M and memory card 5MB ! But my Resolution Screen is correct ( 1600*900 )
I dont know How to fix it ! So I post in here hope everyone help me !

P/s: Now I have not install Clover to hard disk because I cant find correct config for my computer ! Can you help me to create correct config ? It is my Report about Hardware about AIAD64 ? in here: http://a9-dqh.wap.sh/Qynklee/8570p.htm
And can you help me to guide kext, patch my computer ?
Thank you so much for reading !!!
Thank you :D

Hello everyone !!! I am a newbie, I must install MacOS on HP 8570p for my work. So I hope everyone help me please !!!
Today, I install MacOS 10.11 in my computer, I think I use wrong config but it still work ! I can boot in USB install MacOS and install it in hard disk !
I have a problem, my computer has only AMD Radeon HD 7570M but in Mac, it shows up AMD 7650M and memory card 5MB ! But my Resolution Screen is correct ( 1600*900 )
I dont know How to fix it ! So I post in here hope everyone help me !

P/s: Now I have not install Clover to hard disk because I cant find correct config for my computer ! Can you help me to create correct config ? It is my Report about Hardware about AIAD64 ? in here: http://a9-dqh.wap.sh/Qynklee/8570p.htm
And can you help me to guide kext, patch my computer ?
Thank you so much for reading !!!
Thank you :D

You should examine the config.plist generator script in the old ProBook installer (CE) for ideas on how to configure your Radeon...
Note that sleep/wake problems have not been solved in 10.11+.

You should examine the config.plist generator script in the old ProBook installer (CE) for ideas on how to configure your Radeon...
Note that sleep/wake problems have not been solved in 10.11+.
thank you Rehabman ! Thank for your idea ! Love You :D

[QUOTE = "quangtrung, post: 1539325, member: 1452023"] Bạn có thể giúp tôi được không? Cài đặt El Capitan trong 8570p? [/ QUOTE]
Hello !!! here is EFI for install El captain

Attachments

• EFI chuẩn cho 8570p El Captain.rar
    3.7 MB · Views: 449
Hi, i'm a newbie !

I'm trying desperately to install mac OS on HP Elitebook8570p, with AMD Radeon 7570m, I managed to install Sierra, but I have some glitching problems with the graphics card.
Have you managed to install a version of mac os x that works with the graphics card?
if you have succeeded, can you tell me how to do it?

Thanks you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back