CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am trying to install window 10 after installing Sierra. What's steps todo this.
Thank you

Follow the instructions from this site, and in progress of installing mac give you opportunity to choose your disk. If your disk isn't visible - format it use macos disk utulity

Follow the instructions from this site, and in progress of installing mac give you opportunity to choose your disk. If your disk isn't visible - format it use macos disk utulity
I am already install Mac OS I want install window 10,how I do it.

I am already install Mac OS I want install window 10,how I do it.
  • DISCONNECT your macOSSierra Disk from the MoBo [ I presuume you have installed it in UEFI mode . You should have mentioned all these details in your post so that readers know what you already know.]
  • Install Windows 10 in UEFI mode [ best to create Windows installer in USB using "Rufus" [freeware downloadable :http://filehippo.com/download_rufus/download/7d6183541f821afcbb30cffb053a6837/] and selecting UEFI and GPT as options through its interface]
  • Once Windows 10 is fully functional with updates etc, shut down the PC and connect your Sierra Disk to SATA port 1 and Windows 10 on SATA port 2 .
  • Reboot and enter BIOS setup
  • Make Sierra UEFI disk as 1st Boot device in BIOS boot order.
  • DISABLE windows UEFI in the BOOT sequence .
  • Save settings (F10) and reboot
  • Press F12 and Select Sierra UEFI disk to enter CLOVER Boot Manager screen where both drives and their Recovery Partitions may be detected depending upon how you have configured your config.plist.
  • Go to Options>Boot Args: and make sure you have the Right boot flags to boot Sierra.
  • Boot Sierra System disk
  • If a couple of reboots of Sierra System disk from CLOVER Boot Manager are OK , next time Boot Windows 10 and test its booting
  • If both are OK you are all done with dual -disks dual boot Windows and Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back