Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
how to convert my laptop lenovo G570 in mac ?

very easy
first make USB hackintosh and remove All Appleintelhd kext.and instal it.than copy intel hd 3000 kext ( just this id 0*116) and Ati 6730 kext.and evry thing works!!!even both two graphics !!!

lenovo G570
Core i5
Intel HD 3000 (0*116)
Ati 6370m
hard ATA 500 g

Hi sir, i am a beginer. I have a lenovo G570 with i5, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, 1GB Ati radeon. What are the stepd to making it into hackintosh. I have a doubt that wether graphics and sound card will work after making it into hackintosh. I saw your machine is same as mine. i saw your comment "remove All Appleintelhd kext.and instal it.than copy intel hd 3000 kext ( just this id 0*116) and Ati 6730 kext." How can i remove it? just plug the USB hackintosh in windows and delete it?

Hi sir, i am a beginer. I have a lenovo G570 with i5, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, 1GB Ati radeon. What are the stepd to making it into hackintosh. I have a doubt that wether graphics and sound card will work after making it into hackintosh. I saw your machine is same as mine. i saw your comment "remove All Appleintelhd kext.and instal it.than copy intel hd 3000 kext ( just this id 0*116) and Ati 6730 kext." How can i remove it? just plug the USB hackintosh in windows and delete it?

Follow one of the guides in the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back