Contribute
Register

How to Install in Sony Vaio Fit SVF15A17CBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do now and put already saying if it worked otherwise post a photo or video of where the process stopped.

Thanks a lot.

Is that a question?

It was not a question, it was an affirmative.

I managed to successfully install mavericks following the procedures, I am now researching the settings of the boot.

After using multiBeast MAC OS fails to boot only.

And my OS Windows 8.1 needs the UEFI settings to start, I'll search it is also possible to configure the boot to UEFI so I can start wndows smoothly so require.

I really appreciate your help was very important for the successful installation and if you help me stay again grateful.

Thank you.

After some insistence time could not do the way I wanted and I ended up formatting my HD.

GUID as you need OSX.

After installing MULTIBEAST not install the bootloader.

The commands I use are:
IGPEnabler = No GraphicsEnabler = No-f-v = In UseKernelCache dart = 0

What should I do?

Bootloader Error.JPG

I'm having problems installing the kext from my wireless board, I found a kext but a different version, this kext is used in ML.

I'm downloaded the kext at this link http://www.osx86.net/files/file/547-bcm41xx-43xx-airport/

My wireless board is the BCM43142

The error is indicating the following:
(Terminal)
MacBook-Pro-de-Apolonio:~ apolonioserafim$ sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/Broadcom43XXFamilyrev2.kext
Password:
/System/Library/Extensions/Broadcom43XXFamilyrev2.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) different version/uuid already loaded; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

I used the Kext Helper b7 to install the kext.

System Info image

Captura de Tela 2014-03-31 às 14.25.10.png
Captura de Tela 2014-03-31 às 14.25.20.png

I'm having problems installing the kext from my wireless board, I found a kext but a different version, this kext is used in ML.

I'm downloaded the kext at this link http://www.osx86.net/files/file/547-bcm41xx-43xx-airport/

My wireless board is the BCM43142

The error is indicating the following:
(Terminal)
MacBook-Pro-de-Apolonio:~ apolonioserafim$ sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/Broadcom43XXFamilyrev2.kext
Password:
/System/Library/Extensions/Broadcom43XXFamilyrev2.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext) different version/uuid already loaded; check the system/kernel logs for errors or try kextutil(8).

I used the Kext Helper b7 to install the kext.

System Info image

View attachment 88307
View attachment 88308

BCM43142 is not supported.

WiFi: Depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to find out what you have. Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Damn!

Thanks again RehabMan.

I'll try installing the graphics card.

I read some tutorials citing this compatibility ... Could it? You would have a guess to advise me?

What do you mean by "installing the graphics card?" This is a laptop, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back