i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,
I hope you can help me with my problem. I want to install Mavericks on my machine but the problem is, i dont have it on my "Purchase" history. I have Snow Leopard CD, and i have Lion and Mountain Lion on the purchase list. I dont know why but i dont like how Mavericks (AppStore is giving me the update option) looks so I want to install Mavericks. Is there a way to get the Mavericks and how?
Thank you

Hi guys,
I hope you can help me with my problem. I want to install Mavericks on my machine but the problem is, i dont have it on my "Purchase" history. I have Snow Leopard CD, and i have Lion and Mountain Lion on the purchase list. I dont know why but i dont like how Mavericks (AppStore is giving me the update option) looks so I want to install Mavericks. Is there a way to get the Mavericks and how?
Thank you

Please read the Rules :

Signatures are for build descriptions only. Maximum of 4 systems listed and limited to motherboard, CPU and graphics card(s) only. Formatting should be limited to the use of bold, and text is restricted to the default font size only. In lieu of listing components a link to your build in the user builds forum is allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back