CPU
Intel Core i5 4690K Unlocked Quad Core 3.5GHZ/3.9GHZ
Graphics
ASUS GeForce GTX 970 Strix OC 1253MHZ 4GB 7.0GHZ GDDR5
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So my Hackintosh build went perfect. Everything works besides (OS X waking from sleep...) this weird audio issue I am having. The audio works great from the green aux input from my motherboard with my computer speakers on Windows 10, but when I switch over to OS X, I have to manually unplug the speakers and plug them into the black input instead of the green one on my motherboard. (GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK)

What is the best route for me to take? I absolutely hate walking around my desk and manually swapping the speakers to the correct port each time I switch operating systems, and I do that a lot.

I tried a $2 ebay splitter but that didn't work.
Aside from me hooking up a 2nd set of speakers for OS X, any good ideas? Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks guys.

EAPD problem, try CodecCommander.
^ I followed this video a while back. Is that what you were referring to? (using kext wizard to load CodecCommander.kext)

Hello, sorry to pop up in this conversation, but I am a beginner, and I don't know where to ask for this. For sure this question has been asked already many times, but I didn't find any (simple to understand) solution to my problem, I run El Capitan (10.11.6), I have a GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-UD5 TH, I did the multibeast (Audio:ALC1150)but I still don't have any audio devices listed in my system report, neither in my system preferences.
PS: USB 3 doesn't work neither I think.
Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back