Mac
  1. iMac
Please help me fix it!

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 132
Please help me fix it!
Although the Intel CPU you have listed is one that is supported by the Motherboard , there seems to be some problem between CPU and the RAM. Make sure the RAM is supported by this board and both the RAM and CPU are properly installed. Checking all BIOS options, checking the RAM for support by this MoBo and if needed removal and re-seating of the hardware are some of the steps I will do before proceeding with any other troubleshoot based on this non-specific Kernel Panic shown on the uploaded Verbose Boot screen image.

I noted slide=0 in your Boot args: I also know you got an American Mega trend BIOS. But was there a prior KP for you to add that flag or was that added because of your AMI BIOS as 'preventive'?

Although the Intel CPU you have listed is one that is supported by the Motherboard , there seems to be some problem between CPU and the RAM. Make sure the RAM is supported by this board and both the RAM and CPU are properly installed. Checking all BIOS options, checking the RAM for support by this MoBo and if needed removal and re-seating of the hardware are some of the steps I will do before proceeding with any other troubleshoot based on this non-specific Kernel Panic shown on the uploaded Verbose Boot screen image.

I noted slide=0 in your Boot args: I also know you got an American Mega trend BIOS. But was there a prior KP for you to add that flag or was that added because of your AMI BIOS as 'preventive'?
I think my DSDT error !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back