Contribute
Register

How to Download macOS Ventura with gibMacOS

You could wait until Friday for the official full Sonoma release but from what I have experienced running RC2, there won't be a lot of changes as it runs very stable on my system plus all Apple Services functions very well with no snags at all. My pic shows RC2 Build the number which is not available in Apple's Catalog only as an update to RC1.
I see that your Processor Name is showing up, in addition to the description right below the big, bold iMac. Mine only shows iMac and the Processor Name is missing.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this? I posted here but no answers yet.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this? I posted here but no answers yet.
I think some details in ATM can be omitted by the config.plist editor you use.
Remove your personal details from your config.plist and post here so we can have a look to see if anything is amiss.

Use Hackintool to output the properties of your CPU and fill in the info in the DeviceProperties in the config.plist.
After you fill in the details, reboot and clean/reset NvRAM at least twice and see if any changes are favorable than before.

Last edited:
I think some details in ATM can be omitted by the config.plist editor you use.
Remove your personal details from your config.plist and post here so we can have a look to see if anything is amiss.

Use Hackintool to output the properties of your CPU and fill in the info in the DeviceProperties in the config.plist.
After you fill in the details, reboot and clean/reset NvRAM at least twice and see if any changes are favorable than before.
I got it figured out by adding the cpuname option to the revpatch boot argument, as in revpatch=sbvmm,cpuname.

Now the processor name is displayed correctly as before. I added a post to the original thread to explain my findings.

Much appreciated for all your help, @esafeddie

Back