Z170X DESIGNARE
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
Hello everyone and thank you for your help!!

Finally i have buy everything to create a hackintosh PC

CORSAIR RMX SERIES MODULAR RM650X 650WATT
Gigabyte-Z170X-Designare
Intel-Core-i7-6700K
Corsair-Hydro-Series-H60
Asus GeForce GTX960 2GB Strix OC
Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB DDR4-2400Mhz
Samsung-850-Evo-250GB

So how can i create a Sierra USB for install to my PC without having access to any Mac Computer?

im very newbie i know! :(
i have read some guides but i still havent understood what i must to do..

Also i must buying something more for Sierra or something?

Since Sierra and Skylake systems have come out the iBoot and Snow Leopard method will not work. The only two options now are to buy or rent a Mac or borrow someone's CustoMac for an hour or so to make the Unibeast installer. Has to have at least OS X Lion on the Mac or CustoMac and be Sierra eligible hardware. Any Mac designated Mid 2010 or newer will work. Try looking at your local Ebay or Craigslist like site to find one to use for this. A mid 2010 Mac Mini sells for about 200 USD on Ebay. You can simply buy it and resell later on to get your money back after you've completed the USB creation.

Last edited:
See the first menu item under the Menu at the top of this page > Start Here.

i havent any option live vmware or something from windows?
Such methods involve software piracy and are condemned by this site.
Even mentioning them can get your account banned here.

The Rules said:
This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, torrent, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED

trs96 i havent any option live vmware or something from windows?

read post #2 again. Also, you have an AMD CPU listed in the hardware section of your profile. AMD CPUs and piracy as P1LGRIM mentioned is not at all supported here.

Such methods involve software piracy and are condemned by this site.
Even mentioning them can get your account banned here.

P1LGRIM i dont know for piracy or whatever... im a person who just asking how to do it! i dont care for piracy or whatever... ive spend 1500euro to create that build i will care if something needed to be buyed? ofc not.. thats why i told you that i am totally newbie and i need help... thank you

Also trs96 before 4-5 years i have register in this website... so then with my previous build i was have AMD.... sure i will update my information with my new pc Build.. that i have describe in that thread

i dont care for piracy or whatever.

Really ? As the Installer can only be legally downloaded from the App Store with a Mac, how would you create a VM or use Windows without resorting to illegal means ?

seijito: There have been over 100 million Macs sold since 2010 worldwide. They are well built and last a long time. Surely you can somehow find one functional one to use for the purpose of downloading macOS Sierra from the Mac App Store.

Last edited:
Really ? As the Installer can only be legally downloaded from the App Store with a Mac, how would you create a VM or use Windows without resorting to illegal means ?

For the beggining i dont know if can be only downloaded from app store... because i dont... that why im asking! because imagine a case that someone have buy lion osx or any other older mac operating system dvd and can somehow install it in a vmware and from there can create a mac osx sierra usb... someone who asking about how to do something is not get used to rules or policies because he havent even understood many things.

Thank you very much for rules warning! i know from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back