Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I downloaded iBoot and burned it onto a disk but my computer still fails to read off it. I believe I have burnt it wrong:( Anyone know to create the iBoot disk properly?

The iBoot.iso file is a disk image. From your burning software select the option labeled "burn as image" (or something similar) and select the iBoot.iso as the source.

Awesome, was able to burn it properly this time and now in the process of running multibeast. Would you recommend Easybeast or userdsdt?

userdsdt is the better option

Okay does anyone have the DSDT for my build? I am using the following:

Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Rev. 1.3
EVGA GeForce GT 240 Superclocked 512MB
Intel Core i5-760 2.8 GHz
Corsair XMS3 4 GB Dual Channel DDR3 Core i3, i5, i7 Memory Kit
Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB
Sony Optiarc Black
Antec 550W Continuous Power
Cooler Master Elite Mid Tower Case, RC-310-BWN1-GP (Blue)

I am really new to multibeast so any guidance on what I should select would be great help too. Also since I have ran easybeast previously do I need to do the apple update before I do the multibeast every time?

dsdt is in the dsdt database

Okay I have found the dsdt, there are 3 of them, does it matter which one I download? And how do I get multibeast to recognize them?

makaio8 said:
Okay I have found the dsdt, there are 3 of them, does it matter which one I download? And how do I get multibeast to recognize them?

first update your bios to latest ,then download DSDT copy dsdt.aml to desktop ,run multi beast check user dsdt ,system utiliti and what you need ,run reboot :)

Sorry I think I know what you meant by the bios part. But I take it the 3 aml's dont really matter as long as I use one of them right?

the 3 dsdt files available refer to the bios firmware you have currently on your board.

eg. your board is using F11, use the F11 dsdt.
F10 with F10 etc.

if you are using an older bios firmware, update it to F11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back