Contribute
Register

How to Create a macOS Sierra Public Beta Installation USB

thanks tonymac. i was trying to get my thunderbolt working but only found the guide from jerivalu. as you can guess it didnt work out so i thought that maybe with the new macos they will natively support the th3 ports.
thanks for sharing your guide with me.

one question though: my setup is using the imac 17.1. will this be a problem or can i just use the bios settings and the windows guide and i´m good to go.

Greetings!

thanks tonymac. i was trying to get my thunderbolt working but only found the guide from jerivalu. as you can guess it didnt work out so i thought that maybe with the new macos they will natively support the th3 ports.
thanks for sharing your guide with me.

one question though: my setup is using the imac 17.1. will this be a problem or can i just use the bios settings and the windows guide and i´m good to go.

Greetings!

As I wrote in the User Build you can use iMac17,1 but it can cause problems (black screen) with NVIDIA cards.

As I wrote in the User Build you can use iMac17,1 but it can cause problems (black screen) with NVIDIA cards.
Tonymac can you help me i made also a post in the forums? I cannot make a conversitason.

Tonymac can you help me i made also a post in the forums? I cannot make a conversitason.

Private messages are only available for long time users with 75+ posts. The reason for this is because we want everyone to share solutions to problems in the forum.

New Post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/newpost

Followed the updated instructions for GM. Wow, it took a long time to install. Estimated 7 minutes on my SSD but it was more like 30 here. Anyway, as the final step I then ran El Capitan's Multibeast. With regard to the 530 I am experiencing tearing and flickering of the upper left corner of my display, especially when moving my Kensington Slimblade Trackball. I picked all the same drivers I had used for El Capitan as well as iMac 17,1. :( BTW, this was a clean install of Sierra GM.

I believe it's possible as some have had success. I am working on a clean install at the moment as when I tried an upgrade it just reboots back to the beta. Give it a shot.
Just when boot in clover select another option install. I got the same issue and this solve it

You Might need to fresh install because beta software can have problems when updating or migrating. Try Erasing the drive. If you can't get it to work, downgrade and wit until it released to the public but give it a shot. you my wanna check your graphics also that can cause booting problems.

Back