Contribute
Register

How to Create a macOS Sierra Public Beta Installation USB

Can I boot without usb ?? I need boot from my harddisk

Can I boot without usb ?? I need boot from my harddisk

You can follow the same procedure for the hard drive but it should be empty and formatted and partitioned. Do you have a spare drive to use?

You can follow the same procedure for the hard drive but it should be empty and formatted and partitioned. Do you have a spare drive to use?

i have install it and the os is work but i must boot from USB , should i re format it ?

i have install it and the os is work but i must boot from USB , should i re format it ?

Boot from the USB, then install Clover on the hard drive the same way that you did on your USB and make sure you have the necessary settings in your config.plist or you can copy the one you have on your USB. Reboot, done!

Last edited:
Does Sierra support e8400 core 2 duo 3.0ghz CPU?

Does Sierra support e8400 core 2 duo 3.0ghz CPU?

use Fake CPU ID# 10676, or 106E0 the Penryn Core 2Duo code. it works for my Pentium g3258. Those are going for a few hundred bucks locally, I was thinking of getting one soon.

Hey guys,

I still can't boot... USB disk is wroking but my systems hangs every time.... i don't know why, even with -x -f -v it hangs.... works smooth with El Capitan but not with Sierra....
Anybody an idea?
I have an MSI H87-G41 PC Mate, i7-4770, 32Gb DDR 1600 XMP ram, SSD, and 3 SATA old drives....

Did you try the nvidia-disable=1 command? Also, try booting with only one hard drive/Ssd attached. Those old drives might be hanging you up.

Did you try the nvidia-disable=1 command? Also, try booting with only one hard drive/Ssd attached. Those old drives might be hanging you up.
That should be nv_disable=1, not nvidia-disable=1

I get a KP when installer is starting on USB. :(

Fixed this in the public beta 5 by copying my El Capitan config.plist to the installer USB. Now on Sierra, waiting for NVidia WEB Drivers. Native OSX Drivers seem to work too though.

Back