Sapphire ATI HD 6870
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My hack worked very well but I noticed that Hard drive become full. I cleaned all downloaded file it gave me 2 gb but after a awile it fulled again and I cannot get my email on yahoo but other email is working Help me to clean hard drive Something wrong with setting?

2gb free space is not enough free space, you need more like 10gb free for day to day use.
Try deleting more stuff, also do you have a normal hard drive in there also for all your files? I use my SSD only for OSX and apps, all documents/music/pics/downloads, etc. are saved to my conventional hard drive.

Which SSD?

If you do not have TRIM enabled, performance will suffer over time...some quicker than others.

If your SSD is 80% or more full of data (not deleted data but data you are using), it will slow down even faster and TRIM can't do it's job well.

You can secure erase it using THIS METHOD. It works on nearly all SSD's. Everything you need for doing this is found at the link above. I've secured erased dozens of drives hundreds of times with this method.

Note that secure erasing the drive completely wipes it and sets it to a factory fresh state. Clone the drive before the secure erase then restore the image to the SE'd drive. It's always handy to keep this flash drive around!

GP-SE said:
2gb free space is not enough free space, you need more like 10gb free for day to day use.
Try deleting more stuff, also do you have a normal hard drive in there also for all your files? I use my SSD only for OSX and apps, all documents/music/pics/downloads, etc. are saved to my conventional hard drive.
It was problem with iCloud But i cannot get email on yahoo. Any idea why?

FZ1 said:
Which SSD?

If you do not have TRIM enabled, performance will suffer over time...some quicker than others.

If your SSD is 80% or more full of data (not deleted data but data you are using), it will slow down even faster and TRIM can't do it's job well.

You can secure erase it using THIS METHOD. It works on nearly all SSD's. Everything you need for doing this is found at the link above. I've secured erased dozens of drives hundreds of times with this method.

Note that secure erasing the drive completely wipes it and sets it to a factory fresh state. Clone the drive before the secure erase then restore the image to the SE'd drive. It's always handy to keep this flash drive around!
my is OCZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back