Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68MA
CPU
i3-2105
Graphics
8400GS
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How to we check is qe/ci is enabled in mountain lion? is it the same as lion with the ripples and the translucent bar at the top of a window? I'm not seeing either working no matter if im using HD 3000 or 8400GS, not having any other video problems.

Board - Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3
CPU - Core i3 2105

Best way to test is to disable dashboard as a space then add something to it and if it ripples you have QE/CI

I disabled dashboard as a space but now theres no dashboard to add anything to...or maybe i misunderstood.

I disabled dashboard as a space but now theres no dashboard to add anything to...or maybe i misunderstood.

When you disable dashboard as a space, it becomes something that can pop up over your screen at any time. Go to System Preferences - Mission Control, and then set a keystroke to activate dashboard at the bottom of that page. Once you do that, you can activate dashboard, and then try to add a widget.

I hope that helps!

When you disable dashboard as a space, it becomes something that can pop up over your screen at any time. Go to System Preferences - Mission Control, and then set a keystroke to activate dashboard at the bottom of that page. Once you do that, you can activate dashboard, and then try to add a widget.

I hope that helps!

Nice, that helped a lot, looks like i have ripples...hmmm

Sorry my first explanation was a bit vague seems someone fixed it for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back