Contribute
Register

How to change Clover-Settings and store them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
CPU
Intel i7 - 3770K
Graphics
EVGA Nvidea GTX 660 Ti 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Clover-Users,

I just almost finished my Sierra Installation. Everything's works fine so far, but one thing annoys me:

During booting, I have to interrupt the booting-sequence and have to go to "Options", and there I have to delete the Checkmark for "NVIDEA graphics injection". Without this, Sierra boots like a charm and everything works perfect.

How can I store this setting (without the graphics injection) to Clover?

By the way, the funny thing is, I have a NVIDEA Geforce GTX 660 TI 2GB in my Computer, and it works fine, when "NVIDEA graphics injection" is unchecked...

Thanks for your help,
Martin

Hello Clover-Users,

I just almost finished my Sierra Installation. Everything's works fine so far, but one thing annoys me:

During booting, I have to interrupt the booting-sequence and have to go to "Options", and there I have to delete the Checkmark for "NVIDEA graphics injection". Without this, Sierra boots like a charm and everything works perfect.

How can I store this setting (without the graphics injection) to Clover?

By the way, the funny thing is, I have a NVIDEA Geforce GTX 660 TI 2GB in my Computer, and it works fine, when "NVIDEA graphics injection" is unchecked...

Thanks for your help,
Martin
Look in your config.plist under the graphics section and change the inject nvidia flag from true to false. You can also do this with Clover Configurator.

Injection is only for unsupported GPU without nVidia driver (mostly older models like 8800/9500/9800)

660Ti IIRC got native support in either Mavericks or Yoesmite.

Thanks, Going Bald!

Everything is fine right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back