i5 4960
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, i have installed 12.10.6 in my laptop, Toshiba l50 with ivy bridge processor, follow the guide for enable PM management, disable dedicated graphic and some other tweaks. My battery last, at least 2 hours and a half and I don't know if PM is working or not. From Hwmonitor and intel app, seems to working. Laptop battery is an 2921mah and is at 87% of his life with 62 cycles, according to battery health app, now, max capacity is 2544 mah. I think that I can extract a little more from this battery.
system definition are from a MacBook Pro 10,1
i forgot to say, that my use with this pc is only web browsing and Xcode programming

Hi, i have installed 12.10.6 in my laptop, Toshiba l50 with ivy bridge processor, follow the guide for enable PM management, disable dedicated graphic and some other tweaks. My battery last, at least 2 hours and a half and I don't know if PM is working or not. From Hwmonitor and intel app, seems to working. Laptop battery is an 2921mah and is at 87% of his life with 62 cycles, according to battery health app, now, max capacity is 2544 mah. I think that I can extract a little more from this battery.
system definition are from a MacBook Pro 10,1
i forgot to say, that my use with this pc is only web browsing and Xcode programming

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back