HD3000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
For those running 10.7.2 on Sandy Bridge, is your system stable? The reason is that after a few weeks, I notice that my Safari would just freeze with the spinning wheel while checking my emails or just plain browsing after about 15-20 minutes.
The other day, my son tried to use iMovie and it locks him 10 times while he was trying to edit his movies.
Anyone else experiences the same problem? Did you do anything to fix it?

I am also getting random lockups occasionally. Basically I will be using the computer and then everything locks up, I can still move the mouse around but cant click on anything. I have 10.7.2 with the mac mini tuneup kit v3 and GA h67n w/ i3 2105

Hi,
honestly I've two systems working: one is sandy bridge mobo P8P67-M I5 cpu (10.7.2) and other is P6T-SE I7-920 cpu (10.6.8) 12GB DDR3.

I had to fix overclock in ASUS bios to "manual" becouse it seems sometimes both motherboards get rising clock with no logic and systems become unstable when set to "auto". Finally when I deleted voodooHDA kext, the systems are now absolutely stable.
In any case I use very hardly Lightroom 3 and Mathematica 8 on sandy bridge with 8GB DDR3 and GT430 graphic card without any lock at all. I don't use sospend which is not really working on both mobo (I need better investigation on that ... sigh !).

This is until next o.s. update ... :silent:

cc
Dom

Hi,
That's my question too.
It's like everybody doesn't work with their kackintosh.
I could post a success story in "the build" section. USB,Firewire .... everything is working.

BUT..no.
When I use my hackintosh like I use my macintosh I can feel something "space" under my finger.
My big audio sessions are sometimes strong but sometimes they freeze. (I make music music with my computeur).
It's like memory error (but I test it) and it's like SSD cannot express itself.
This is my feeling.

And I'm working with some freeze and that's all...perhaps it will be better with LION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back