Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Maximus Hero VII
CPU
i7
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1050 TI
So I am installing Mac on a computer I built a while back, I am going to dualboot it with Windows 7/10, and I am curious what settings I should use in UniBeast and my BIOS. Also can someone link me the 1050 ti drivers for Mac, I am trying to make sure I got the right one.

Edit: also I need Mac OS X to work with my NTFS drives I have in my computer. And I also must ask, if I don't have these drives plugged in during installation, will I be save from my drives being converted to APFS?

To have a multi-boot system, see the sticky threads by Going Bald in the Multi-Booting forum section > https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153

I have a VIII HERO, and the link to my build description and installation procedure is in my signature block. I don't know if there is a difference between the VII and VIII BIOS and audio & network chipsets, but take a look.

Well, I will try it.

Got Mac running, but several sections are missing in multibeast, and multibeast doesn't install anything even when I try the ones that are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back