Contribute
Register

How is people are still able to install mavericks to this day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P5E3 Deluxe Wifi
CPU
Q9950
Graphics
GTX 480
How is people are still able to install mavericks to this day? I when to do a clean install of mavericks except for in a the past couple of hours i have learned mavericks has been wiped clean form the face of the earth after the yosemite launch. save fora very few people who are able to still DL it from their apple store purchases. I can not seem to find it any where.

well a lot of us don't have that ability. forums are rife with people trying to get copies for re install and clean installs. save for those fortunate to have it in purchase history the rest of us roam the wastelands killing each other and fighting tooth and nail for possible leads to fabled copies/downloads of the OSX Mavericks.

In short, it's in extremely limited to nonexistent supply. how the heck does a fella get copy with out having downloaded it in the past before it was removed from the entire internet? :?:

well a lot of us don't have that ability. forums are rife with people trying to get copies for re install and clean installs. save for those fortunate to have it in purchase history the rest of us roam the wastelands killing each other and fighting tooth and nail for possible leads to fabled copies/downloads of the OSX Mavericks.

In short, it's in extremely limited to nonexistent supply. how the heck does a fella get copy with out having downloaded it in the past before it was removed from the entire internet? :?:

Contact Apple. They will send you an email with a link and a download code.

Contact Apple. They will send you an email with a link and a download code.

They told me it's no longer available at all, except unless I have downloaded it previously in the app store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back