Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite P755
CPU
i7-2670QM
Graphics
HD 3000
Hi there! I'm trying to install Mojave on my laptop. I'm able to boot into Clover, but when I try to boot into the installer, there's an issue. I have verbose boot enabled, but after it runs through the text and gets to the Apple with the loading bar, it just hangs there, and the bar doesn't move at all. Right before it gets to the loading bar, I see "Unsupported CPU" twice, and after that I see "Unsupported PCH". I assume this has something to do with setting my FakeCPUID, but I can't find it. I've also tried checking "Kernel Support CPU" in Clover, but that didn't work.

My CPU is an Intel Core i7 2670QM and once again, I'm trying to install Mojave. Does anyone know the correct FakeCPUID I should use, or where I can find it? Also, what does "Unsupported PCH" mean?

It may not be because of any of this - if anyone could tell me why it's not working, that would be great. Thanks!

EDIT: 2670QM, not 2660QM.
Edit 2: Attached my EFI folder.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 415
Last edited:
Hi there! I'm trying to install Mojave on my laptop. I'm able to boot into Clover, but when I try to boot into the installer, there's an issue. I have verbose boot enabled, but after it runs through the text and gets to the Apple with the loading bar, it just hangs there, and the bar doesn't move at all. Right before it gets to the loading bar, I see "Unsupported CPU" twice, and after that I see "Unsupported PCH". I assume this has something to do with setting my FakeCPUID, but I can't find it. I've also tried checking "Kernel Support CPU" in Clover, but that didn't work.

My CPU is an Intel Core i7 2670QM and once again, I'm trying to install Mojave. Does anyone know the correct FakeCPUID I should use, or where I can find it? Also, what does "Unsupported PCH" mean?

It may not be because of any of this - if anyone could tell me why it's not working, that would be great. Thanks!

EDIT: 2670QM, not 2660QM.
Edit 2: Attached my EFI folder.

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back