Contribute
Register

How can patch intel HD4600 without clover (with unibeast installation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes is easy im silly :banghead:. I've got a problem, when i want to patch the code of hd 4600 i can't do it with MaciALS in picture there aren't apply...

View attachment 109128

That's because it is not a MaciASL patch. It is a code snippet you'd have to insert into the right place in the code (probably in an SSDT).

If you wish to use a patch, you should look here for the template: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/graphics/graphics_Haswell_0a260006.txt

That's because it is not a MaciASL patch. It is a code snippet you'd have to insert into the right place in the code (probably in an SSDT).

If you wish to use a patch, you should look here for the template: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/graphics/graphics_Haswell_0a260006.txt

I'm think i'm so inexpert for that. The patch that you give is the same or similar? I must introduce ig platform number for my graphic in the patch?? there are something that i must to introduce more or only that there are in the topic of hd4600 I'm really confused

I'm think i'm so inexpert for that. The patch that you give is the same or similar? I must introduce ig platform number for my graphic in the patch?? there are something that i must to introduce more or only that there are in the topic of hd4600 I'm really confused

The patch I pointed you to does not inject device-id that you'll need for HD4600. But if you look at it (the _DSM method), it is just a list of key/value pairs. You can add/remove keys (and their values) to your liking.

Quite frankly, it is easier to use Clover for this sort of thing.

The patch I pointed you to does not inject device-id that you'll need for HD4600. But if you look at it (the _DSM method), it is just a list of key/value pairs. You can add/remove keys (and their values) to your liking.

Quite frankly, it is easier to use Clover for this sort of thing.

I know that with clover is easier but the problem is that with clover with the same SSDT and DSDT i've got so many insues, Nvidia found, was inestable, right now with chimera all my ssdt are working cool only have the graphic issue right now.
Is good that, I don't have no idea hahahaha

#Maintained by: RehabMan for: Laptop Patches

#graphics_Haswell_0a260006.txt

#

# Use this patch if your laptop has Haswell graphics

#

into method label _DSM parent_adr 0x00020000 remove_entry;

into device name_adr 0x00020000 insert

begin

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)\n

{\n

If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero)) { Return (Buffer() { 0x03 } ) }\n

Return (Package()\n

{\n

"AAPL,ig-platform-id", Buffer() { 0x08, 0x00, 0x2e, 0x0a },\n

"model", Buffer() { "Intel HD 4600" },
"device-id", Buffer() { 0x12, 0x04, 0x00, 0x00 },
”hda-gfx", Buffer() { "onboard-1" },\n

})\n

}\n

end;

I know that with clover is easier but the problem is that with clover with the same SSDT and DSDT i've got so many insues, Nvidia found, was inestable, right now with chimera all my ssdt are working cool only have the graphic issue right now.
Is good that, I don't have no idea hahahaha

You can use the same DSDT/SSDTs for Clover as you use for Chimera.

You can use the same DSDT/SSDTs for Clover as you use for Chimera.
I know but i don't know why chimera detects me good the SSDT that disable nvidia and clover no :(

I know but i don't know why chimera detects me good the SSDT that disable nvidia and clover no :(

Likely a problem with your config.plist.

Can you help me to insert the hd 4600 in clover config?

With clean clover without apply options only the flags and kernelpm

IMG_20141023_115918.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back